[seasonal event] drew herself to the surface
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
OIA'I'O
"Could be. Human-animals tend to care very little for upsetting ecosystems when they find them to be inconvenient." You reply, shrugging your shoulders in agreement.

Watching the way Melita's face lit up (studying it, rather, for all the subtle signs that Kai has told you to look for), you judge that something you have said has made her happy/joyful/excited/pleased, though you've no idea which. Hearing that Melita's has—had—a twin, isn't so surprising. "Many here have lost their twin. I have not met an outlander yet whose twin has come through. It is my suspicion that the Voice is keeping them somewhere and running simultaneous experiments." It's what you would do, after all.

"He posses masculine features, is shorter than me, and talks more than I do." You reply, unsure how to properly answer this question.

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [seasonal event] drew herself to the surface - by Oia'i'o - 12-19-2019, 08:57 PM