The Cold Might Bother Me Anyway
Jiao Chen
Seamstress

Age: 53 | Height: 4'6" | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
When everything and everyone
Becomes my enemy
Jiao trudged on determinedly, though it was becoming tougher and tougher to make her way along to the Citadel as the wind whipped around her and her feet slowly turned to blocks of ice. She wasn't even really sure if she was still going in the right direction, but she couldn't turn back either, that way also being a seemingly endless expanse of snow and mountains.

The voice suddenly cutting through the air was a welcome relief. Jiao smiled at the woman, glad to meet a friendlier native than the one that had greeted her at the portal. "Oh, yes please. I thought it would be easier than this to find my way." She hurried towards her new friend with a smile on her face.

That smile fell as a growl could be heard from somewhere in the distance. Automatically Jiao turned out towards the landscape, using her glamour to make herself appear about a foot taller with claws at the end of her fingers, hoping it might deter any beasts wanting to attack.
There's nothing more you can do
I'm gonna blame it on you
JIAO
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
The Cold Might Bother Me Anyway - by Jiao - 11-14-2019, 09:38 AM
RE: The Cold Might Bother Me Anyway - by Ingrid - 11-16-2019, 07:44 AM
RE: The Cold Might Bother Me Anyway - by Jiao - 11-17-2019, 06:25 PM
RE: The Cold Might Bother Me Anyway - by Ingrid - 11-22-2019, 04:23 AM
RE: The Cold Might Bother Me Anyway - by Jiao - 11-24-2019, 02:23 PM
RE: The Cold Might Bother Me Anyway - by Ingrid - 11-27-2019, 02:27 AM
RE: The Cold Might Bother Me Anyway - by Jiao - 12-13-2019, 08:52 PM