We All Fall Down
Octavia Luron

Age: 29 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Luna Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
OCTAVIA
Just when Octavia thought she was in the clear a voice spoke behind her. She jumped up with haste and immediately went into a fighting stance. She studied the man before her. He didn't seem to be threatening in any way but she's been fooled before. She lowered her fists but she kept her guard up.

"You. Who are you? Where am I?"she demanded.

She looked around, really looked around for the first time since she appeared here. She knew she wasn't back in her land. She had traveled far and wide from her village, learning the lands around her in case she ever found herself in a bad situation but this land felt different. Like she was farther from her land than she could ever imagine.

"I need to get home." her voice cracked slightly and she cleared her throat. "Tell me how I get back. Now!"

She took a deep breath and pain wracked her body. She flinched and knew some of her ribs were broken. She sat on the ground and looked up at the man. His eyes seemed kind but there was something hidden there. Sadness maybe? She shook her head. He might be a magic user and hiding his true intentions. She would not die a fool all because she pitied someone for a moment.

"If you're going to kill me then do it. Stop wasting time."
---
--

Messages In This Thread
We All Fall Down - by Octavia - 11-15-2019, 07:19 PM
RE: We All Fall Down - by Jigano - 11-15-2019, 07:28 PM
RE: We All Fall Down - by Octavia - 11-15-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: We All Fall Down - by Jigano - 11-15-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: We All Fall Down - by Octavia - 11-15-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: We All Fall Down - by Jigano - 11-16-2019, 01:49 AM