Personal Quest let it grow
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700

Part of him was absolutely terrified that nobody would show up. Oliver wasn't entirely sure if anyone else was super into planting or really doing things that weren't "super important". So many people scoffed at the idea of baking, sewing, or doing something that wasn't preparing yourself for fights. Oliver, on the other hand, thought that doing those kind of things were essential to a happy life. It's partially why he wanted to organize this little planting session, one that he worried about even having participants.

However, his worries were soon soothed when a familiar face appeared. Smiling at Jigano, Oliver started to relax. It was nice to see someone who was so calm in temperament, as well as being super kind. A light blush appeared when Jigano complimented him. "Good afternoon to you too, it's wonderful to see you, Jigano. Thank you for coming." Jigano thought it was a good idea? Aw.

There was hardly any time for talking as a new face appeared, one that Oliver had never seen before. Looking at the kid, Oliver raised an eyebrow. "You've found the right place. It's very nice to meet you Dante, thank you for coming. I'm sure that I will find a place for you." Oliver hadn't considered that he'd be meeting new people through his posting, then again, he thought that barely anyone would show up. Things were going great!

And they were getting better and better. Yet another new person showed up. Looks like today would be the day for Oliver to meet new people! The person was a bit loud, but Oliver didn't care. He waved her over, smiling warmly. Hopefully she wouldn't be too intimidated, she was most likely extremely new. "Well, welcome Cassie. I'd love to have you help me out with the flowers." He had never met this Hotaru individual, but had heard the name a small bit. He'd have to get to know her some day.

Oliver was prepared to start when one final individual arrived. He shouldn't have been too surprised that Kaimana would make an appearance, especially considering what happened when they first met. Still, it would be nice to have someone super dedicated to nature around. Who knows, maybe it'd be a good luck charm. Oliver expected the 'friends' to be humans or maybe some animals, but glancing over, Oliver saw a massive huddle of tulips. Okay...yeah, this was gonna go great. This kid was like a nature god or some shit. "Well, if you wanna join us, that'd be great. Otherwise you can watch. Maybe soon your friends will decide to join us." Oliver was trying his best to accept that there were apparently sentient tulips probably staring him down.

Taking a couple of steps back, Oliver looked his group up and down. Time to put on his loud, speaker voice? "Okay, so, welcome everyone. Thank you so much for coming. As you all know, this place looks really sad and depressing. So, we are going to bring some life by planting some plants!" He was really trying his best, but never in his life had he ever spoken to a group like this. Oliver tried to talk confidently and stood tall, hoping that he seemed to be a leader for once.

"First, I guess, just pick out a plant, grab a shovel, and then report back to me. If you already have seeds, then that's fine too."

Thank you again for joining!
Just have your character pick out a plant and grab a shovel for now.
The 4 plant options are: apple tree sapling, berry bush sapling, a large pack of flowers, and then finally a pack of small vegetable plants.
No posting order.

OLIVER
i saw that my life
was a vast glowing empty page
and i could do anything i wanted

Messages In This Thread
let it grow - by Oliver - 11-16-2019, 02:20 AM
RE: let it grow - by Jigano - 11-16-2019, 02:32 AM
RE: let it grow - by Dante - 11-16-2019, 02:45 AM
RE: let it grow - by Cassandra - 11-16-2019, 04:48 AM
RE: let it grow - by Kaimana - 11-18-2019, 06:27 PM
RE: let it grow - by Oliver - 11-19-2019, 04:37 PM