Somethings-In-Law
For Zariah
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Zariah’s eyes narrowed further, dangerously so as he continued to speak. Whoever this man was had a lot of gall, and usually she looked fondly on those with some bravery. But there was a clear undertone of insult towards her and her family, and she was not pleased about it. Without so much as a warning, a small bolt of lightning shot forward from her fingers, hitting Adam right where his collarbones connected. The strike was not enough to kill, or even grievously harm. But it was a strong warning, one that would leave him momentarily dazed and shaken; a sudden zap of sharp pain followed by a numbing weight to his whole body as he grounded the electricity to the ground.

Then she stepped toe to toe with the man, the heels she wore bringing her much closer to his height than she actually was. ”Let me make myself perfectly clear, Mr. Pikely, if you so much as insinuate another insult towards my family the next time you see Peter will be at your funeral if there is enough left of you to warrant such formalities. While I am certain it is nice for you drift about in the half drunken stupor of your pitiful existence, Peter requires structure and predictability and you are clearly incapable of providing either given your complete and utter incompetence. Now I am going to count to five and if I can still see you by five, we’ll play a game of target practice.” she hissed.

”One.

Two.

Three…”

Zariah
Come join the chorus of the unimpressed

Messages In This Thread
Somethings-In-Law - by Adam - 11-16-2019, 04:51 PM
RE: Somethings-In-Law - by Zariah - 11-16-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: Somethings-In-Law - by Adam - 11-16-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: Somethings-In-Law - by Zariah - 11-16-2019, 05:26 PM
RE: Somethings-In-Law - by Adam - 11-17-2019, 06:00 PM
RE: Somethings-In-Law - by Zariah - 11-17-2019, 11:26 PM