Personal Quest grit and fire and steel in their blood
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Helping out was the least Oliver could do, really. He wanted to show others he was useful, that he could be trusted or looked to for guidance. Maybe his intentions were a small bit narcissistic, but at least he was doing good deeds at the same time?

He had grown used to frequently checking the Notice Boards, eager to see, or hear, any gossip or see what needed to be done. The moment he saw that Deimos had posted something, his attention was immediately hooked. His mind reflected back to times where he was told that he could train to become better, learn how to protect himself and others. What better way to achieve this than to help create the training grounds? Without really thinking too much about it, Oliver decided that he would help out.

When he had arrived, three figures were gathered together, all that he recognized. This is one of those moments where being short sucked, because all of the men before him towered over his small frame.

Walking up, Oliver smiled at the three of them. Good thing they were all people he felt comfortable with, especially Sunjata. It had been a while since he had seen the man. Their last conversation was a very drunk one. Hello Jigano, Sunjata." He turned to the two and nodded in greeting. Then, he turned to face Deimos. "Here to help however I can."
i saw that my life
was a vast glowing empty page
and i could do anything i wanted

Messages In This Thread
RE: grit and fire and steel in their blood - by Oliver - 11-17-2019, 10:36 PM