Personal Quest grit and fire and steel in their blood
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700

What. The. Fuck.

What kinda luck is this?! First he gets cut by some glass which was just fan-fucking-tastic. Then the door decides to be an annoying piece of shit. Thank the gods he finally chose to put on some gloves because imagine all the splinters he would've gotten if he hadn't. Shaking his head, Oliver let out a very loud groan.

The door was easy to replace but he still had more to replace AND he also had to clean up this damn mess! Well...Sunjata was an efficient worker and he also offered to help. Oliver remembered how hard it was for him to do the top part of the door, probably took him twice as long to do that part. So...might as well try to ask for help. Yelling out, Oliver sounded strained and like he was ready to scream into a pillow. "Sunjata! I could really use some help right about now! So if you have the time, please help me!" Yeah, he threw in a please to try to sound nice, but really he was struggling hardcore. His tiny body was not made for doing this, clearly. Dammit. He was sure that if Deimos had replaced the door then EVERYTHING would've been fine. No broken doors and no glass cuts on his hands.

OLIVER
i saw that my life
was a vast glowing empty page
and i could do anything i wanted

Messages In This Thread
RE: grit and fire and steel in their blood - by Oliver - 11-20-2019, 04:05 AM