Personal Quest grit and fire and steel in their blood
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700

A fantastic, and very handsome, savior soon came to Oliver's rescue! "I...I honestly have no idea what happened. One moment I'm trying to remove the door and the next it's just everywhere...I think I might've even swallowed a piece of wood or some shit." A joke, he totally didn't swallow any wood. Thank goodness for tall men, because Sunjata seemed to know exactly what to do. Allowing the man to take over, Oliver went over to the pile of supplies to get a broom. Really, Deimos had thought of EVERYTHING. If only Oliver were that prepared in his day to day life. Hah.

With broom ready, Oliver worked on sweeping. It wasn't long before the lovely Jigano chose to join them. But of course, Jigano just had to notice his wound. Oliver, of course embarrassed, blushed as soon as Jigano pointed it out. The blonde knew he was clumsy, but he absolutely didn't like it when others knew. "Yeah, if you could look at it, that'd be wonderful." Oliver didn't really have too much that he needed to sweep up, so he'd be safe to get some help from Jigano, especially when he kindly offered his services.

Oliver begins to sweep but then stops so that Jigano can check out his battle wound.

OLIVER
i saw that my life
was a vast glowing empty page
and i could do anything i wanted

Messages In This Thread
RE: grit and fire and steel in their blood - by Oliver - 11-21-2019, 03:47 AM