Personal Quest grit and fire and steel in their blood
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700

Oliver had seen others be healed, but never had he actually gotten physically hurt. So once e had allowed Jigano to heal him, there was a brand new sensation brought to his hand. His eyes widened, maybe with fear or maybe with wonder, as the wound was soon stitched back together. Glancing back up, he noticed Deimos and made a sheepish face, a bit embarrassed that the General of all people was watching him get healed thanks to a very minor wound.

Turning to face Jigano, Oliver nodded and said a quiet, "Thank you so much" And with that, he went back to sweeping, finishing up the very last bit of his work. As he worked, he spoke out loud to Sunjata, who was kind enough to come and help him out. "Thank you as well, Sunjata. You should've seen me before. I'm not exactly the tallest so it's pretty hard to reach that high up." Sunjata was someone he could be relatively open with. He was a kind man who always seemed to be alright with helping him.

Their work was soon completed and Oliver returned the gloves and tools back to the pile. He watched as the other two asked for weapons. What would he even like? He hardly knew anything about weapons nor about defending himself. "I guess you can just surprise me? I don't know much about weapons...but I have a knife and a shitty staff right now? I'm okay with learning new things too." Great job Oliver. All you had to do was name ONE WEAPON and you couldn't even do that.

OLIVER
i saw that my life
was a vast glowing empty page
and i could do anything i wanted

Messages In This Thread
RE: grit and fire and steel in their blood - by Oliver - 11-22-2019, 11:06 PM