dancing like we're made of starlight
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's light at the edge of the darkness
The voice from above made Loren lift his head. Safrin’s presence caused an awed look to cross his face and he practically beamed up at her as she sat on the wall. There was fear there too, but he was a master at fighting it off by now. He quickly bowed his head again at her raised brow and dismissive tone though. ”Thank you for answering my prayer, and I apologize for bringing them up, then.” His voice was polite and contrite.

"Still, I was hoping that you, with your infinite wisdom, might answer my questions about Halo." Pausing, he made sure to order his thoughts properly in order of importance. "I have heard legends of mage glass from a child of Rae, of how it can amplify an Abandoned's magic, and that it can be found in Halo. However, the leader of Halo insists there is none to be found. Was he lying?" Keeping his head down, the summoner nevertheless tried to tilt his head so he could look at the goddess from the corner of his eye.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
dancing like we're made of starlight - by Loren - 11-19-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: dancing like we're made of starlight - by Loren - 11-19-2019, 07:27 PM