dancing like we're made of starlight
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's light at the edge of the darkness
Loren bowed his head further in response. As Safrin continued speaking, his brow furrowed. However, he looked up at her and opened his mouth. Then, though, he hesitated, before shifting into his new form, hoping she’d be able to understand him more clearly now. Because my family is in charge of Halo. And the one thing they crave above all else is power. He let his fear and his unease and yes, his anger at his relatives spill out.

They are Abandoned, like me. I know, if there is a tool out there they can use to increase their strength, they will seize it. Indeed, his certainty of that fact was clear. And then they will try to conquer the world, as my cousin tried to subjugate the Hollowed Grounds. His whole body shivered at that though. I would stop them, if I could, prevent that threat from ever arising. He looked up at the goddess, a fierce expression on his honey badger face and let out a small snarl before he got control of himself again. Which is why I asked, and why I think you should tell me. That was nothing but the honest truth, and he tried to project that to her.

Then, though, he lowered his eyes once more. If you choose not to, I will understand. It wouldn't stop him from searching, though.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
dancing like we're made of starlight - by Loren - 11-19-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: dancing like we're made of starlight - by Loren - 11-19-2019, 09:14 PM