dancing like we're made of starlight
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's light at the edge of the darkness
Sending a feeling of agreement, Loren found himself feeling the need to pace. He forced himself to remain still, though his expression was still fierce and his body was tensed. True, to all of that. But it was my understanding that Zariah had been sent off on her errand by The Voice.

The summoner looked up at Safrin again and continued to let his worries about his cousin's designs spill over. I cannot imagine a worse person to have in the service of The Voice, and that's with her current abilities. I can easily see my cousin continuing to ally herself with someone who brought her to a position of power again. He shivered once more, before looking down. I am further concerned what might happen if the Abandoned, my family, are elevated too far. Given the power he already had at his fingertips (well, claws) it was terrifying to imagine what might happen with an artifact that could increase his powers at no cost.

And it was even more terrifying to imagine Zariah getting her hands on it.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
dancing like we're made of starlight - by Loren - 11-19-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: dancing like we're made of starlight - by Loren - 11-19-2019, 09:27 PM