dancing like we're made of starlight
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's light at the edge of the darkness
Loren looked up again, an uncertain expression on his honey badger face and in his mind. Wasn't The Voice once an Abandoned, before she rose to power? And didn't she already share her power with at least one Abandoned, bringing her into her brood while allowing her to retain her magic?"

A claw scraped uneasily against the floor. And are you not concerned with her followers gaining power, regardless of who or what they are? Then the summoner shook his whole body. I will oppose Zariah, though, like I said." His mind was completely made up about that.

Once more, he gazed at the ground. Well I was going to ask you if you could confirm whether the man who claims to be my twin is actually my twin, but I imagine you will tell me that is something I can and should discover on my own. He paused for a moment, thinking furiously about other questions he had for Safrin that he felt worth the risk. Is there anything we can do to navigate the lightning storms around the Hollowed Grounds?"
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
dancing like we're made of starlight - by Loren - 11-19-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: dancing like we're made of starlight - by Loren - 11-20-2019, 09:48 PM