fill the void up with polished doubt
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Face of a saint. Lips of a sinner
Lily blushes a bit and ducks her head. Sure, she can sing well but saying she has the voice of an angel is very flattering. What’s her secret? Stepping out from in between the stacks to lean against one end, she crosses her arms to consider the question. Something niggles the back of her mind, saying that she’s answered this before, but it doesn’t matter. “Only what the Naturals tell me, that they’re attracted to singing. And people with light magic or who are generally, um, good?” Her brow and tone quirk upwards as she makes a face to indicate exactly what she thinks of that adjective, which is so subjective.

“I don’t have any magic, so that’s a non-issue. Everything else…” Trailing off, Lily shrugs. “Guess I’m just awesome.” Turning the tables back on Sunjata, she glances at him with a teeny-tiny bit of side-eye. “Should I ask why they didn’t like you?” It’s mostly in jest; the entertainer doesn’t care what he’s done so long as he doesn’t have any plans to hurt her (unless she wants him to… ), but she can’t deny her curiosity. It had faded during LongNight but now that he’s here and in front of her, it seems to spring anew.

Messages In This Thread
fill the void up with polished doubt - by Sunjata - 11-19-2019, 09:46 PM
RE: fill the void up with polished doubt - by Lily - 11-21-2019, 08:20 PM