fill the void up with polished doubt
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SuNjATA
the flood
Steel eyes watch her slip out from behind the stacks, and a slight smirk crosses his face at her words. Yes, he’s asked her the question before, and for a moment he half expects a different answer as her brow and tone shift upward, but when it’s the same he snorts lightly. She mentions no magic, resulting in being awesome and his own dark brow quirks upward at that. “Is that so?” He rumbles with a light chuckle of amusement, much preferring her distraction than the books he pulled out.

He closes the book fully in his hands and sets it on the table before spreading his palms upward and wide, eyes watching her with amusement for a brief moment as her question reaches him. “Well. No magic.” A shrug. “Not Ascended.” Standing, he reaches for a couple of the books he’d already decided probably didn’t have the information he sought in them, slipping over to where she is to put them away.

Unless she moves away, he’s a bit close in her space, reaching up to place a book away on one of the higher shelves before his steel eyes scan over her with a light smirk. “I guess I’m not good.” A hummed response, a wink before he withdraws to put another book away on a separate shelf, back turned toward her. “A pity, really.
would you run away with me?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
fill the void up with polished doubt - by Sunjata - 11-19-2019, 09:46 PM
RE: fill the void up with polished doubt - by Sunjata - 11-22-2019, 01:45 AM