fill the void up with polished doubt
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SuNjATA
the flood
Actually, yes.” He retorts with a quiet hum of a chuckle. “Got my girlfriend killed, which was definitely not awesome.” His tattoos rise and fall in a shrug at that — water under the bridge. She’d come back, lost again, but she’d come back and he’d made Gaal pay for it in the end.

Her question about Attuned or normal causes a light smile to cross his face at that. “Safrin made me Attuned. Otherwise I’d be normal like you.” He jests giving her a wink as he steps up to place the books back, and once he has he turns back to her, leaning back against one of the book shelves with a dark raised brow. What kind of bad? Well it’s certainly no fun if he tells her, now is it?

Secrets are secrets.” He offers with a wink, shifting his weight onto his other leg as he pushes from the bookshelf to approach her again. “And where’s the fun for me in telling you mine?” A truthful answer though his lips quirk in a light smirk at the thought.
would you run away with me?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
fill the void up with polished doubt - by Sunjata - 11-19-2019, 09:46 PM
RE: fill the void up with polished doubt - by Sunjata - 11-24-2019, 09:03 PM