fill the void up with polished doubt
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SuNjATA
the flood
The mention of lady red heads causes his lip to quirk. She’s a quick learner, he senses, and his head tilts before he rumbles his response, mind flickering to Melita briefly. “I don’t.” He retorts, amusement lingering briefly before she questions the shift to Attuned, the hands of Safrin that danced over his skin, her celestial lips pressed to his as she reached into his chest —

Didn’t hurt.” He offers with a tilt of his head. “I asked Safrin to become Attuned, she appeared and kissed me, then reached into my chest.” Perhaps there had been some pressure, but between the sigh of the kiss and the feeling of her touching his soul, it was hard to tell. “She held my soul and changed it, changed me, and when she pulled back from the kiss I was a bird.” It seemed easy enough. “Are you thinking of becoming less… normal?” He asks, gesturing with a hand to her before he pushes away from the bookshelf.

He tells her that he won’t tell her his secrets, and she takes it relatively in stride, her voice shifting to more of that teasing tone that he picks up on. She grows dramatic, commenting on pretending, and he snorts in response. “Absolutely exhausting.” He agrees. “So who are you without all the pretending? Still awesome?” He jests with a smirk, head tilting slightly as he looks down to her.
would you run away with me?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
fill the void up with polished doubt - by Sunjata - 11-19-2019, 09:46 PM
RE: fill the void up with polished doubt - by Sunjata - 11-30-2019, 12:50 AM