fill the void up with polished doubt
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Face of a saint. Lips of a sinner
“Kissed by a goddess?” she makes a mock ‘impressed’ face. “What a lucky guy.” Of all the interactions she’s heard of, other than those with Frey which can get quite steamy, kissing a mortal seems rather out of character for Safrin. While the Goddess had been kind enough to Lily, there are stories where that isn’t the case, where fickleness and spite and jealousy run almost as rampant as her coos towards her favorites.

The entertainer nods, looking briefly down at her nails. “I am, yeah. Though I think I’d probably go to Frey and ask. What d’you mean by she held your soul? Could you see it? Feel it?” What does your soul feel like? Is there a marked difference if Safrin holds it, than if Frey does? “Is that the way it’s always done?” After that question, Lily’s all of a sudden keenly aware that she’s basically pumping this guy for information and that’s not how she wanted the interaction to go. Making a mental promise to be more cool and coy rather than eager and bubbly, she attempts to reign it in.

“Obviously. Secrets and pretending only dull it a little.” She’s awesome at her core. Stripping away the pretenses and the masks serves to let it shine more brightly.

Messages In This Thread
fill the void up with polished doubt - by Sunjata - 11-19-2019, 09:46 PM
RE: fill the void up with polished doubt - by Lily - 12-02-2019, 04:00 PM