fill the void up with polished doubt
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SuNjATA
the flood
Mhmm, incredibly.” He agrees with the ghost of a smile that crosses his face. He was lucky in a sense, that she hadn’t just told him to leave, that there was nothing she could do for him, that instead she had kissed him and helped to make him into something better, something stronger. But that was neither here nor there, and instead he focuses on her as she mentions Frey, a smirk crossing his face at that.

Frey would have been fun.” He responds, because he’s also met Frey before — but it had been Safrin that answered his prayer. But she starts asking questions and his head tilts as he tries to figure out how to exactly say it and get the idea of it across. “I didn’t see it, but I could feel it. Like she had grabbed just beyond my heart, through my ribs. It’s quite jarring.” He says with a small shrug, remembering his gasp of surprise at the strange sensation, the feeling. Still, he snorts to her when she asks if it’s how it’s always done. “Not sure. I think it depends person to person.” A roll of his broad shoulders as he watches her curiously.

But it seems she realizes the conversation has shifted in a way where he’s being a bit more informative than she had expected, had anticipated, and he smirks lightly as she shifts the conversation again. “Ah, so you’re a true fire then?” He rumbles as he gestures to her hair. “So why dull it down with masks when you could outshine them all?
would you run away with me?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
fill the void up with polished doubt - by Sunjata - 11-19-2019, 09:46 PM
RE: fill the void up with polished doubt - by Sunjata - 12-02-2019, 05:49 PM