fill the void up with polished doubt
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Face of a saint. Lips of a sinner
Laughing, a warm, bubbly sound that starts from a sparkly place in her chest, her head falls ever so slightly back, exposing a milky-white, graceful neck. “Neither can I,” she says with a knowing tone, already eager for the God’s presence and wondering why she’s waited so long to see them in the first place. It definitely isn’t because she hasn’t completed lvl 3 Accepted reqs yet and wants to get that turned in first

Her eyebrows raise and she snorts at his assumption. “Somehow I doubt it’s bad luck. Unconscious, maybe, but I don’t believe for a moment that you don’t know how you come off.” Lily knows nothing about him, other than his name, that he’s got some secrets, and that his girlfriend is dead. What she does know is that you don’t look like Sunjata does without being made aware at some point of what a glance or a flex or a frown can do. Powerful or not in his former life, if he looked like that, he was someone to take note of, and Lily won’t have men playing the ignorance game with her.

Messages In This Thread
fill the void up with polished doubt - by Sunjata - 11-19-2019, 09:46 PM
RE: fill the void up with polished doubt - by Lily - 12-11-2019, 07:29 PM