fill the void up with polished doubt
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SuNjATA
the flood
There’s a long pause that Lily gives him, and he continues to focus on her as she finally does respond. And its somewhere along what he expects to hear, but whether he wants to admit its truthfulness is another story, and with it he can’t help the quirk of his lips in a half boyish crooked smile at the response. But she’s moving then, before he can figure out exactly a way to respond, and so he steps back slightly and watches her as she fully sits on the edge of the table.

He turns toward her then, remaining a distance away until she makes it clear that she wants him to be closer, shoulder leaning against the bookshelf she’d abandoned as he figures out just how to respond to the second comment. “I’ve always wanted to blend in, personally, but a life in front of the camera and hundreds of photographs does that to people.” A rise of his tattooed shoulders before he snorts to that. “But everyone here is very short in comparison to home, and so I stick out quite like a sore thumb.” He jests, smirking back to her.
would you run away with me?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
fill the void up with polished doubt - by Sunjata - 11-19-2019, 09:46 PM
RE: fill the void up with polished doubt - by Sunjata - 12-12-2019, 05:07 AM