fill the void up with polished doubt
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SuNjATA
the flood
She doesn’t know what a camera or photograph is, but it doesn’t surprise him to learn of it. There had been a few advancements in his own society that people here were generally unaware of. Guns, technology, things of that nature. So he offers her a small smile in response to her comment. “It’s like… a box.” He begins to mimic it, with his hands to show her a general size of it. “But, it has a lens on it and things inside it that make it almost seem like a painting.” He offers, trying to figure out the best way to explain it. “But it’s instant, detailed, I could take one of you right now and you’d immediately be like looking into a mirror.” The corner of his lip quirks into a slight smirk at that. He wonders if it’s something she’d appreciate, had they been around in her time, or even here.

The comment of his height does garner a huff of amusement that overtakes the smirk as he crosses his arms. “I suppose it might make me a bit more approachable.” He replies a bit coyly, lowering his posture a small amount. “Believe it or not, I was still a small amount on the tall side back home. Good lineage and what not.” He waves his hand a bit as though it means nothing, but he still eyes her with amusement.
would you run away with me?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
fill the void up with polished doubt - by Sunjata - 11-19-2019, 09:46 PM
RE: fill the void up with polished doubt - by Sunjata - 12-15-2019, 08:30 PM