fill the void up with polished doubt
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Face of a saint. Lips of a sinner
At last! Someone who understands! She nods eagerly “It is! Especially if you don’t care too much for religion. Getting involved seems messy and to come with strings, but then without it… I don’t know...” She exhales. The words are there, but she doesn’t want to say them. Doesn’t want to put a name to the feeling she’s had. Haltingly, she begins again. “Feels like I’m lesser. Need help or protection with everything. And I don’t want to feel like that anymore.”

Because she’d made her way on her own once. She can absolutely do it again. But then she’d only had her sex to work against her. Now? She’s equal to men but still powerless. At least at home she knew the rules and could manipulate them. Here, she feels like she can’t even catch up.

“So… I get it.” Now she grins. “Plus - who doesn’t want to be a shapeshifter? How fucking cool is that?

Perhaps, Lily thinks as he continues, she would like to bewitch him. Talking is nice, but she can think of many other ways to put his mouth to use.

Messages In This Thread
fill the void up with polished doubt - by Sunjata - 11-19-2019, 09:46 PM
RE: fill the void up with polished doubt - by Lily - 12-30-2019, 02:48 AM