how long will i bleed?
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DELPHIA
Delphia was very used to this. He was not the first to have the seer break bad news to them. She had been doing so for years and years, long before she even understood the pain she brought. Still she didn't fully comprehend it. To die was not an end. It was the beginning of a life enveloped in the loving and infinite embrace of Mort, a life where there was no strife, no troubles, no pains or aches. But as Ludo said, humans coveted that which they loved, even when it was not good for the one they loved.

So when he asks for proof, she isn't surprised.

"She is very beautiful. Pretty olive skin. Dark hair, dark eyes...about my height. Sort of a button nose. There is..." she paused, eyes narrowing as if she was trying to focus in on something. "A tattoo of some sort on her chest. A wave it looks like? Water? Something blue." The more Delphia concentrated, a few of her small ticks began to show through. Her finger made circles on her thumb, teeth gently scraping over her bottom lip. "She says she was a barmaid but...she was also a healer? No, more of a field medic. I do not believe she was formally trained but she could sew up wounds. And...she says she died before? But came here?" she said, clicking her tongue. That confused her a bit but it was apparently important. "And there was the day, on the rooftops. It was so beautiful, the sunset, the city at night, pretending nothing mattered. She was so happy. The happiest." she said, smiling just a bit.

"And she says...'Give 'em hell, don't you dare go soft again.'" she said, laughing lightly. "Quite a force of nature this woman."
Death has nothing to do with going away
the sun sets and the moon sets
but they're not gone

Messages In This Thread
how long will i bleed? - by Sunjata - 11-19-2019, 10:27 PM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Delphia - 11-19-2019, 10:47 PM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Sunjata - 11-19-2019, 11:04 PM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Delphia - 11-19-2019, 11:13 PM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Sunjata - 11-19-2019, 11:45 PM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Delphia - 11-20-2019, 12:18 AM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Sunjata - 11-20-2019, 12:40 AM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Delphia - 11-20-2019, 01:45 AM