Personal Quest Romance, or something like it
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I thought that love was in the drugs
But the more I took, the more it took away
It did feel pretty good that he could ask for something as egotistical as 'set up my date for me' and people would come. Still, Adam took a different kind of joy in it, now that he was becoming older and wiser: one more built of gratitude of friends and strangers kindness, rather than obsession with how much everyone wanted to do things for him.

The first man to arrive he did not know. As Amun checked him out Adam just as obviously returned the favour, laughing a bit at the irony of it - too late, mate. "Hey, Amun. Thanks for coming. I am looking for a good evening...though...I think you might be wanting one where someone fucks you, and I'm afraid that's not on the table here tonight. Still, if you want to stick around I'll find a way to repay you." He promised with a wink.

Jigano was next. In some ways his arrival made Adam cringe a bit, because the bard could sometimes be a little bit of a fuddy duddy. He couldn't imagine the dude ever having a night of crazy passionate...saying that he loved his boyfriend, as Adam was about to. Still, he was good with words and they were something close to friends, so he smiled and welcomed him in. "Yeah, could do with one. Thanks. Just waiting on a couple more."

Amalia had been a given, he had thought. Perhaps it would have been nice to extend her a special invitation, but he thought she had to know that she was an expected part of this anyway. He could hardly set up a whole thing without his best friend around. Especially when she came with so many delicious looking ingredients. "Holy shit, Ama, you're a fucking legend." He enthused, going to give her a hug, not noticing the embarrassment on her face.

With three people he was about to begin, but a woman came in looking rather confused, first of all going to talk to Jigano. Though as she agree to help, Adam laughed and shook his head. "I wish it was that simple. No, everyone's helping me do the next step up from getting laid. Doing the 'I love you' stuff, which is considerably harder."

Everyone there, he looked to Jigano and Amalia, knowing their skills already. "Amalia, you gotta show me how to cook something nice, yeah? It'll be really cool if I made it...uh..with some help. Last time I tried to make something it ended up all black and crispy and stuck to everything." Like tar.

As for Jigano.. "And hey, I...wrote out some words for Pet, but y'know they're not great, so maybe you could edit them for me?" With that said he passed Jigano a little scrap of paper with scrawling handwriting on, hoping he could make it all sound a little more fluent.

Ingrid and Amun, he was less aware of their talents. "I need some decorating help too. I've got these petals.." He held up a basket. "That need arranging somehow, and uh..." Looking about his house, the mix of colourful wall hangings and trinkets coming from the ceiling, the scattered items all around the floor from various market trips (obviously legitimately bought. Obviously). "Maybe if one of you knows how to make stuff look nice and romantic? There's some candles and I got some prettier bowls and stuff in the cupboard. You can get Coffee to light them."

--
No Order! Feel free to say Adam comes to you/move him about as you see fit in your post.
He has asked Amalia specifically to help with cooking and Jigano with writing his feelings - Amun and Ingrid can choose between the remaining two tasks, arranging petals wherever you please or lighting candles around the place with the help of Coffee!

Of course, you can refuse.
And I could never get enough
ADAM

Messages In This Thread
Romance, or something like it - by Adam - 11-22-2019, 08:48 PM
RE: Romance, or something like it - by Amun - 11-22-2019, 09:01 PM
RE: Romance, or something like it - by Jigano - 11-22-2019, 09:05 PM
RE: Romance, or something like it - by Amalia - 11-22-2019, 09:10 PM
RE: Romance, or something like it - by Ingrid - 11-23-2019, 12:55 PM
RE: Romance, or something like it - by Adam - 11-24-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: Romance, or something like it - by Amun - 11-24-2019, 05:08 PM
RE: Romance, or something like it - by Jigano - 11-24-2019, 06:17 PM