Can You Picture It: The Life We Could Have Lived?
Cassandra Kaito

Age: 23 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 3 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Sky Offline
Change author:
MP: 50
CASS
"If it's easier with a second pair of hands, why do I have feet?" Cass grumbled with joking grin. She still couldn't get over the fact that her forelimbs and hind limbs were so different. Cass leaned into the touch when her mother squeezed her shoulder, and she gave Hotaru a warm smile, her eyes sparkling with gratitude for the dress and just about everything else.

"Next time try some berries in it, it makes the mush a little more pleasant."

"Berries with my oats? Are all humans this picky? Don't you remember when you used to eat grass and accidentally swallowing a grasshopper or two wasn't a big deal?" Cass teased back. One thing she'd learned quickly is that humans were disgusted by bugs, and she found that absolutely hilarious.

"Do you have any plans for today?"

"Well that depends on whether you'd mind if I watch you work," Cass replied. She wanted to know how her mother had made her dress. Plus, it was bound to be better than it was in Helovia with all the diplomats and herd meetings and whatnot.

Base Code by Skylark!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can You Picture It: The Life We Could Have Lived? - by Cassandra - 12-04-2019, 09:44 AM