[seasonal event] scrapes the sky and scars the earth
For Dante
Dante Steelson
Nurse apprentice

Age: 23 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
DANTE
Okay, bear-man was much closer now. So maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Considering he was holding a bow that he could obviously use and Dante had... Well, he had his good looks. That had to count for something. Maybe people in Caido respected a beautiful corpse more than a mouthy teenager. He wouldn't be too surprised based on the looks he'd received already from those he'd run into.

Whatever the case was, he was still alive, and that mud was also... Alive? Was the mud sentient here, was that a thing? First the tulips, now the mud. Should he be concerned about the grass he was standing on? Okay, weird, but whatever.

"I'm just sayin', it seems like kind of a lame target. Not that I'm volunteering—" He's quick to follow up with a wave of his hands as he moves his gaze from the wriggling mud to the bears face as he took a step back. He wasn't sure how trigger-happy (bow-happy?) people were here and he wasn't eager to find out despite his interruptions. "I was just thinking that since, y'know, mud doesn't move— not where I'm from anyway —so maybe it'd be useless target practice. But what do I know." He laughs nervously, hands twisting in the hem of his shirt as he fidgets.

"I don't even know how to hold those things." He gestures one hand at the bow while taking another step back towards the denser gathering of trees behind him. "Anyway, I should probably go and let you uh, shoot some more mud... If that's what you're into." Dante clears his throat as he nods in agreement with his own statement.

To make it up to you
let me spin and excite you

Messages In This Thread
RE: [seasonal event] scrapes the sky and scars the earth - by Dante - 11-27-2019, 09:53 AM