[seasonal event] scrapes the sky and scars the earth
For Dante
Dante Steelson
Nurse apprentice

Age: 23 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
DANTE
In any other circumstance were he not feeling like a cornered mouse at the whim of a cat he would be all but enthralled with the concept of moving mud. Was it supposed to have free will? Where did it intend to go or did it just... wiggle? Okay, that was kinda gross, really. What would happen if all the moving mud formed a large conglomeration— was Caido at risk for mass mud mayhem?

He can hardly decide who to stare at most between this man in front of him and the mud at his feet. In fact, as his wide eyes flicker between the two, it takes him a moment to register what's being said. He stops his incessant fidgeting to point at himself, just to make sure.

"Wait, me?" Despite the surprise evident in the squeak of his voice he finds himself considering the idea. If he wasn't going to be hunted by the man than perhaps he actually could learn something from his blundering. From what he'd seen of the world then perhaps learning how to handle a weapon wasn't the worst idea. "I've never, uh, held one before. But... Yes?"

To make it up to you
let me spin and excite you

Messages In This Thread
RE: [seasonal event] scrapes the sky and scars the earth - by Dante - 12-05-2019, 08:54 AM