danger to myself
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
Her comment isn’t particularly aimed anywhere, but there were many things that weren’t entirely right about the whole scenario. He’s just… Uncertain where to start. It had all seemed to stem from there, billowing and bubbling to becoming something more. And he can’t help but to work his jaw slightly. “I went to talk to her after, but.. It went nowhere. And then I started to get the blight when I was trying to help her, and she attacked me to try and get at the rose.” Subconsciously his free hand drifts to his shoulder where her bite scar remains. “I didn’t know how to get her to calm down, and I knew she was still heartbroken. I kissed her, trying to get her to stop. But it didn’t, made things worse. I eventually had to take her to Remi who locked her up in the prison.” The shadows in his eyes grow a bit darker, he avoids looking at her. “And I met you before the blight hit me rather hard, but it started to get worse and Lusea was off planting flowers, and I went back to see Phoebe to try and ask if she meant the things she said. People with the blight were getting better while I was getting worse. She said she still loved me, even if I couldn’t tell her it back. She told me that… That the soft person in me never died, that I hid behind layers of ice and scars and sarcasm, and I chased Lusea because she encouraged it, but it wasn’t love.” Another muscle feathers in his jaw before he exhales loudly. “That growing soft scared me, and that’s why I left. Why I chose Lusea in the end. Because Phoebe could ‘love the real me’.

I asked her if it were true, everything she’d said. And she had apologized, but there were parts that were true. She said that Lusea made me weak, she made me whole. That I was too scared to choose her.” Another brief shake of his head. “Anyway, stupid, blighted me, let her out of the prison. I brought her home while she begged me to pick her. I told her I couldn’t, but that I could try and help her. And she had claimed she wished Lusea remained dead.” Another shake of his head, uncertain why all the words were slipping from his lips but that they were. “But I helped her get cleaned up, ran her a shower, sat in the kitchen and drank and she gave me something for… Anxiety I guess she said it was. And eventually, I told her that I couldn’t be who she wanted. To father children for her, because she wanted to be a mother and I didn’t want to be a father.” A brief pause. “We did, before the blight, before Lusea, before everything, unknown to us until Frey told her.” Another sigh.

But she asked me to ground myself, and I wasn’t thinking clearly, and I chose her. That night. I stayed with her. I slept with her. While Lusea was out planting flowers for me, planning picnics, shit talking the snow.” He would have stopped if she’d let him. “I think at first it was some sort of revenge for breaking her heart. She knew she could have stopped me. Gods, you even know that." He admits, the deep impression of consent deep within his bones. "But... She thought I wouldn’t tell Lusea, but I did. In all my years –” He cuts himself off, a scoff of a laugh leaving him. “I’d been loyal to the core, and that one night I threw it all away. My flame, my heart thought she wasn’t enough.” Steel eyes flit to Hotaru’s face, some sort of deep bone pain deep within. “I don’t know what happened, but.” He trails off, enough to become grounded again as the conversation shifts and her fingers trace the sensitive part of his arm.

The ice and frustration melts at her comments, and he can’t help but let his other arm come around to move the table slightly out of the way so she may drift closer. “A shame.” Another brief moment of solace among the rough conversation, the choppy waters they steer. A shame that he can't be too spoiled, from the things he'd gone through.
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
danger to myself - by Sunjata - 11-27-2019, 03:42 AM
RE: danger to myself - by Hotaru - 11-28-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: danger to myself - by Sunjata - 11-28-2019, 03:21 AM
RE: danger to myself - by Hotaru - 11-28-2019, 03:39 AM
RE: danger to myself - by Sunjata - 11-28-2019, 03:53 AM
RE: danger to myself - by Hotaru - 11-28-2019, 04:09 AM
RE: danger to myself - by Sunjata - 11-28-2019, 04:16 AM
RE: danger to myself - by Hotaru - 11-28-2019, 09:49 AM
RE: danger to myself - by Sunjata - 11-28-2019, 06:14 PM
RE: danger to myself - by Hotaru - 12-03-2019, 02:40 AM
RE: danger to myself - by Sunjata - 12-03-2019, 04:16 AM