and so, life goes on
for Dante
Dante Steelson
Nurse apprentice

Age: 23 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
DANTE
Dante wasn't sure what he had expected when Wessex opened the door, but he didn't expect to feel small despite their similar heights. The woman in front of him carried herself in such a fashion that even with his well-minded intentions, he's almost certain he'd rather back himself as far from the cabin as possible before he had the chance to make a fool of himself in front of her.

But she's asked him a question and he must answer.

"I'm Dante, a friend of Clem's. He's said a lot of good things 'bout you, so I was hoping you could answer some questions I had." He's started to ramble, and while it isn't unusual for the youth, he does clear his throat before continuing. "Just about the Ascended and the Voice. I'm just normal myself but I want to understand things about my best friend more."

Shifting his weight, Dante mentally patted himself on the back for continuing eye contact throughout that as he finally took a breath after speaking largely in one exhale.

I'll be good for all of the time that I never could
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3 & table by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
and so, life goes on - by Wessex - 11-27-2019, 07:56 PM
RE: and so, life goes on - by Dante - 12-05-2019, 09:16 AM
RE: and so, life goes on - by Wessex - 12-06-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: and so, life goes on - by Dante - 12-13-2019, 08:37 PM
RE: and so, life goes on - by Wessex - 12-16-2019, 02:55 AM