and so, life goes on
for Dante
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
Of all the things he could have said, those seem to be the magic words. Whatever unintentional bristling she might be doing is lessened, her edges dulled, a breath taken. “Oh.” is all she can manage at the moment, stuck on the fact that the baby Ascended was saying nice things about her. It shouldn’t be much of a surprise, cause they seem to have taken to each other rather well, but Wessex will probably always be a little shocked when someone offers an out-of-the-blue compliment.

“Sorry. Sure, just let me -” Looking back in to her dark lair of a shack, it only takes a second for her to change her mind about talking in there. It’s fine for her, but the day is nice and they’re under a blooming canopy. She should be fine from the sun. Grabbing a couple of rough blankets from a pile of things just inside the door, she gestures to a little fire pit (it clearly hasn’t been used in awhile) about twenty feet from the entrance. “Yeah, I’d be happy to tell you. Let’s sit over there.” Leading the way, she puts the blankets down and then sits, completely forgetting to ask if he’s hungry or cold.

“So, Dante, best friend of Clem. What kind of questions ya got for me?”
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
and so, life goes on - by Wessex - 11-27-2019, 07:56 PM
RE: and so, life goes on - by Dante - 12-05-2019, 09:16 AM
RE: and so, life goes on - by Wessex - 12-06-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: and so, life goes on - by Dante - 12-13-2019, 08:37 PM
RE: and so, life goes on - by Wessex - 12-16-2019, 02:55 AM