Training honey and wildfire are both the color gold
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Her devilish grin and the solemn vow that she announces across their mud-strewn little battlefield reminds him of a ghost of his past, a flame-haired woman he'd loved and loved and lost nonetheless. It makes him stutter, hesitate, grief dragging hard against the vessels of his heart. Denying him the time to evade or seek shelter from the flame she conjured, all the more parallel to his former beloved even if the color of the flames are wrong. His smile cracks, even as he lifts his hands in surrender, aware he doesn't have any of his gear to defend against such an attack.

Fangorn goes toddling away, distracting him from the ache in his breast, and he laughs - softer than previously, perhaps a tad strained - as he capitulates. "You've got me pinned, my lady. I surrender." Grinning he stands fully once more, stretching languidly, hands reaching for a sky he wishes he could reach. Distracting himself from old memories. "I'd say I still win though, that was a blast!"
Harper

Code by Sky, Inspired by Odd!

Messages In This Thread
RE: honey and wildfire are both the color gold - by Harper - 12-24-2019, 03:21 AM