Burn your biographies, rewrite your history
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
“Ah, that was probably Evie, then. She’s a good one,” Wessex responds with a smile after identifying the mystery redhead. If nothing else, she has nothing bad to say about the other Wordsworth twin and in the Theskyra’s world, that’s almost golden. She’ll have to thank her for standing up for the absent then-queen, because she certainly didn’t have to say any of it.

She frowns a bit, trying to think of anyone Clem should stay away from. “The only other person who’s as vehemently anti-Ascended is Amalia, but she would never hurt you.” Not yet, anyway. It pains her to think that, but the girl’s dedication to life is bound to come to an end one day, if she’s ever faced with a situation where she has to decide between ‘stopping’ the Voice and not. Or so the Wraith believes. “I’d just say watch what you say to whom. People can’t keep secrets. And you never know who’s doing what for the Old Gods” Their own siblings have had a bad case of motor-mouth from time to time.  

People just can’t be trusted. Even Wessex, sometimes.
Clem’s different, though; she would consider moving mountains to keep his faith in her.

So when he asks why they hate them, Wessex looks up at the sky and tries to find where to begin. “It’s complicated. I think a lot of it comes down to an irrational fear, the fear of something different from themselves, the fear of change. And the blight had a lot of unintended consequences for us - no one wants to lose control like that. That the Voice could do that again to them is terrifying.” She can’t blame them, really. Wessex would probably be afraid of that, too. “We’re stuck in a war between the Gods. The Old ones use their followers to hurt us, and thereby hurt the Voice. And she has used us, too. Remember that you never have to do anything for her unless you want to. She will love you regardless. And so will I.”
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burn your biographies, rewrite your history - by Wessex - 01-25-2020, 02:50 AM