Burn your biographies, rewrite your history
Clemente Belcourt
Apprentice

Age: 24 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Clemente
Dark thoughts swirl behind pale eyes, recalling scumbag druglords and haughty rich bastards who would sooner kick out at him like he was a diseased raccoon aiming for their ankles than spare some of their endless profit for the less fortunate. "Power 'n assholery go hand in hand," he grumbles in agreement, bitter that this too has followed him from his old home. "Why do th' Fae care about us? I've never even met one." Puzzlement is clear on his face, wanting to know every little thing Wessex could ever teach him and more. Of course he wouldn't dare to test her warning considering the amount of faith he places in her, but he can't help his curiosity. Even if it's just a sad reality of the Fae being just as prejudiced and conditioned as the Grounders.

There are no such fears and weights upon his shoulders, not when she opens her arms and reflects the depths of his love back at him in her eyes. Clem scrambles to her open embrace, tucking himself down smaller until he can fit and mold himself along her side. For a singular moment, despite all it has given him, he regrets not being able to feel or smell the same. He wants to know her natural scent, the one every child can recall of those closest to them. To feel the warmth of her embrace as she pulls him into her side. But in the face of all he has gained it is not a loss he can mourn for long.

"Yeah!" he practically gushes at the offer to visit the Fangs. He hasn't had much of a chance to explore the new land, and that only adds to his desire to tag along to help. Though he smiles shyly at her admission, shrugging limply under her arm. "Awh, m'not that interestin'. You can ask anythin'." Whatever she wants to know about him is free knowledge for her.
i felt so much so often
that i started to feel nothing

Table Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burn your biographies, rewrite your history - by Clemente - 02-12-2020, 03:43 AM