Burn your biographies, rewrite your history
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
Sorry kid, some things will be the same across all worlds. Power corrupts. She can say that because it’s even corrupted her a little bit.

A deep sigh as Wessex looks up at the moon again, relishing the feeling of a body pressed up against hers, even if they can’t feel each other’s warmth (or lack thereof) “Well, the Fae are deeply,deeply set in the ways of the Old Gods. They’re more in tune with the earth, have some different magics… so for anything to be technologically altered in a way that is unnatural is an abomination. According to them we shouldn’t exist. And after the Fae died at the Mathair, it became too much.” With this much distance between herself and the event, the Wraith can’t say she faults Delah for acting the way she did. Had Wessex been in a position where her people had gotten killed, she probably would have come down hard on the other party, too.

In some other world, they might have been besties, the strongest pair of co-rulers or allies the world had ever seen. But here, by virtue of birth and choices, they are enemies. And Wessex would love nothing more than to see Delah stripped of her power and made to look like a fool in front of her people. Take that arrogance down a shitload of notches. “According to them, we killed something sacred. And according to the Voice, the tree was a portal before a spirit ever took up residence in it and we were returning it to its original state.”

There’s a gentle lavendar lightening of the sky at the edges of the roof, the sign that the sun is beginning to come back around. “Nonsense. You had a life before you came here. I want to know how you became you. A dramatic pause. “But the sun is rising. So let’s save it for the Fangs ok? Meet me at the portal in two nights?” Adjusting herself ever so slightly, that’s his sign to get up. He should head inside before the sun fully rises – it wouldn’t do have him burnt to a crisp.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burn your biographies, rewrite your history - by Wessex - 02-21-2020, 03:35 PM