pilgrim's promise
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
KIADA
you think that i'll be the dark sky
so you can be the star?
Her question is answered enough for her, whether it’s partially answered by Safrin’s recounts of the creatures. And she dips her head in understanding, feathers fluffing slightly with the chill of the winds as she hunkers down beside Deimos, scarlet eyes bright and vibrant against the paleness of her fur and the snow that surrounds them, watching the goddess and watching Amalia’s own interactions and questions.

She says nothing, unable to pinpoint more questions or thoughts along what Amalia has said. And so she remains silent, watching the goddess and her Shield interact, remaining among them like a child brought to witness the great things of life, what they have to find, what meets their fingertips. One thing is for certain though, the mountains are here, there’s lights that dance in the sky, and while it’s not home, it might one day be close enough.
i will
swallow
you whole.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin

"For me?" The goddess replies, both amused and touched that even with all the problems and trials before her, that Amalia still has time to worry about the needs of others. Of a goddess, no less. "You say that as if I have never been here before." She chuckles. "But no. The people here are hardened, preferring to sell their souls to genies and wraiths for a bit of magic than to devote themselves to the gods for the most part. You could mention me in passing, if you like.." The slow curve of Safrin's smile indicated that she'd very much enjoy this of course.

"The portal is the one you have come from. There is only one in each area. I fear if anything the blight was a bit of misdirection on the part of the Voice," Safrin explains, speculating with a shrug, "..so that we wouldn't see what she was doing. She sent her ascended out into the land, their presence touching every corner of it. Only then did she try and open the portal. I believe the same will be done here. If you want to prevent it, you must prevent their exploration."
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
the darkest nights produce the brightest stars
Amalia nods thoughtfully at Safrin's explanation, willing herself not to wish that there had been some other task to do. Stop the Ascended, guard the portal- it is hard to stand against her kin while the world keeps howling back.

But the baker, the Shield, will not give up. Pressing her head to Safrin's hand one last time the leopard draws back, glancing at her avian friends. We will do our best, Safrin, she promises, weight shifting upon the snow. Thank you for seeing us. We will try to do as you've said.

{-fin}