Smashing Pumpkins [Seasonal Event]
Devrum Calob
Farmer / Butcher

Age: 45 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 4 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The beast rumbled through the woodlands, Vervain mounted in all her curvy glory. Feral eyes scanned about as his paws thudded with the familiar crunch of dead leaves and branches below.

The air of freedom filled its lungs as the large black bear came to a gradual halt. The sun long set and the woodlands held an eerie calm.

His snout sniffed about as Vervain might feel the ripples along the bear's back as Devrum proceeded with caution. Something had caught his attention...and while the normal reaction would be concern...he couldn't help feel the rush of adrenaline pumping through his massive heart.

Had Vervain elected to stay on, the bear would thud along cautiously, his head swaying slowly side to side until the sound of chattering began to echo.

The black bear's eyes widened and focused before the hairs along its body began to stand defiantly, letting out a bellowing roar that sent the birds high above, shuttering out leaving the wrestling of leaves cascading down over them.

Then the creatures revealed themselves, if Vervain remained on the bear, he would lower down forward to allow her to step down and circle around her before roaring at the half-dozen pumpkin creatures which began to approach, spread along their flanks.
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:

Naked on a bear? Vervain owned this. She felt a grin spread across her face as they travelled through the woodland, the huntress gripping black fur with hands and thighs both to keep from falling off. Indeed, she was the most relaxed she had ever been whilst traversing the wilderness, and it was entirely because of the beast beneath her. She didn't need to keep her senses on high alert when the bear's nose and ears did that all for them.

So when she did feel the ripple of caution thrum through him she was more than happy to give it due credence, and the chattering reached her ears only a few moments later. "What on earth is that..."

The bear bellowed into the undergrowth and the sound vibrated through Vervain with as much ferocity. She took a slow, deep breath, lowering her bare feet to the ground only when he stopped to let her down.

He moved around her and Vai saw them, at last - though what on earth they were supposed to be was anyone's guess. "Uh..." She raised her eyebrows, before stooping to collect up one of the large branches that littered the ground. "I don't think so." A feral smile on her lips, she glanced back at the bear and shrugged. "You take me on the best dates," she murmured.

vervain
face the wind
Devrum Calob
Farmer / Butcher

Change author:
DEVRUM
When feasible, one should always eat the rude.
The black bear paced and continued to circle around Vervain until she armed herself. It's blue and hazel eye lingered on her a moment, Devrum's humanity slipping through before it snorted and shook its head turning to face the creatures.

Long streams of ivory drool slowly dripped from his muzzle, the furs of his girth rippling before the bear charged forward, latching onto one of the pumpkins in its jaws, lifting it high and slamming it onto the ground where it smashed into a yellow-ish orange pulp. Turning quickly he swatted a paw toward another, though its neck began to strangle against a length vine-like grip from a pumpkin taken his blind side.  

Tricky little buggers. The black bear roared and writhed, attempting to roll and crush the pumpkin though it slithered its way just behind its neck.

Paws swatted and scrambled before turning and steaming rolling toward a tree to which the pumpkin released its hold just before impact, leaving the to smash head first and momentarily stagger in a daze. A muffled growl and snort said it all..."Fuck that hurt..."

The second attempt to strangle the bear would not be so successful however as the vine was caught along its jaws. The pumpkin swinging around and smashing into a tree as the beast again shook his head to gather his bearings.
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:

Vervain had long come to accept that her husband, for better or for worse, was quite frankly insane. In fact, it went beyond acceptance - she thoroughly enjoyed it about him, but seeing him at play in his bear form was something else. He smashed the first pumpkin and sprayed her with a delightful orange pulp (thanks, Dev) but Vai was soon busy with her own gourd problem.

Using the branch, she swatted one away and planted her bare foot through another, crushing it to mulch, though at that point the ground rumbled and she turned to find Dev fighting with both a vine and a tree. "You alright?" she called, though it was drowned out by the deaths of more of the demonic squash.

What the hells was this all about anyway? Stepping back and trying to reach for her knife only to remember she was naked, Vervain did the only thing there was to do when a pumpkin came chattering at her. She began to laugh, and she swung at it with the branch to send it flying.

vervain
face the wind
Devrum Calob
Farmer / Butcher

Change author:
DEVRUM
The beast gave a dazed roar in response, shaking it's head once more before it charged around Vervain as if attempting to gain momentum.

Suddenly the large bear shifted into a brown and auburn rough-legged Buzzard which soared and screeched into the air to draw the attention of the remaining creatures.

The buzzard soared straight into the heavens, cutting through the leaves above and for a moment it appeared the theatrics were for naught and Devrum had simply left Vai to fend for herself...until the screeching cut through the woodlands and the Buzzard swooped down at a startling speed, wings held close to achieve the terminal velocity from its descent to the ground before shifting last minute back into the massive black bear, giving the amusing illusion of a flying bumbling beast before it landed on the side of its belly, the impact and momentum causing it to smash and roll a good 30ft from impact leaving a trail of pumpkin mush as the remainder of the creatures were smeared artistically in a path leading to Devrum who laid on his back, covered in pumpkin innards, laughing hysterically.

Laughing...Devrum was actually laughing, uncontrollably no less. Had Vervain approached he would pull her into a messy embrace and roll her over.

"Did you see that?!"
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:

After having hit the pumpkin spectacularly into a sturdy tree (it thocked against the trunk and exploded), Vervain glanced about to see her literal bear of a husband charging about her. A grin flickered to life on her face, Vai's blue eyes a touch wild as she waited expectantly for the inevitable vegetable carnage. And she got it - there was no doubt about that. Just... absolutely not in the way she had expected.

Her jaw dropped as Devrum took to the skies, not as a bear but as a bird, and Vai's few faltering steps ended in her standing in the deadfall of leaves, utterly ignoring the gourds to watch the buzzard climb higher and higher. The branch slipped from her fingers - it was a good thing Dev was drawing the attention of... well, all of them, because her distraction would make her easy pickings.

Her pulse quickened as he began to dive, a crooked smile on her lips now, though she nearly jumped out of her skin when the bear slammed back into the earth to flatten the demonic little pumpkins. Then he was back. Then he was laughing.

Vervain had heard him laugh before, of course, but never quite like this. It was contagious, and her own laughter was ringing around the forest as he snagged her down and into his arms. Her hands ran over him, as if to make sure he hadn't gotten hurt, finally cupping his cheeks to grin up at him. "I did see that! When could you do that?" she demanded.

vervain
face the wind
Devrum Calob
Farmer / Butcher

Change author:
DEVRUM
"Not a clue..."

Devrum proclaimed proudly with a grin as he held Vervain . As he looked her over his normally stern heart swelled.

He grew quiet, as his fingers brushed along her cheek, curling just under her hair than fell forward.

"The best moments of my father's life, was the moments he spent with my mother and I. It didn't matter if the frost claimed part of the harvest, or if he hurt himself during a certain painful day...it was at the end of the day, dancing with my mother as we laughed...that's when he felt most complete."

It hadn't been much of a conversation piece since his release, because they both had known what was done to him...but things had changed. Devrum was seeing a healer that could perhaps fix what was done.

"I can't imagine a moment in my life without you there. Sometimes...I dream and I lose myself. I'm back in the cells. Watching the others get lured to the pits where we fought...and I feel it coming up. The animal in me...and then I wake.

I turn and see you, and I spend the rest of the night watching you sleep. Listening to you breath softly...perfect. I'll lay there for hours, just watching you.

You're perfect...you're everything and more..."

Devrum paused a moment before he continued.

"...but we both know there is something missing right? We may not talk about it, but know it's absent...I've been seeing a healer, to get me right. I want to have a baby. Son...Daughter... both, it doesn't matter.

I just...I want to at least try. Try and have the moments my father had held so dear...even if it fails, I still have you, still have Ashe...but I want to at least try and make it work."

Gruff hands rested over her cheek.

"I love you...and you'll never have reason to doubt that. Always."

It was a sudden, heart felt moment that Devrum was even surprised himself, thought he could never truly have...but here he was. Exposed and vulnerable for a brief time.

He'd lower Vervain's head gently into a kiss as his other arm held her in place.
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:

Satisfied that he was alright - and smiling at the pride in his voice - Vervain let her hands rest on Devrum's chest where she was splayed over him (naked and loving every second of it, she might add). She did nothing to stop him as his fingers brushed her cheek, electric eyes closing to enjoy the brief moment of peace. They never got enough moments of peace, she felt, not since the day they'd met.

"Your father sounds like a good man," she murmured, a smile in her voice as she opened her eyes again to gaze at him. She meant it, too - would that her own home life had been as wholesome. Vai had been raised as one would raise a prized animal, and her parents would not take anything less than what they considered the best price for her.

Fuck them to hell and back.

Dev's voice drew her back into the now, and she regarded him quietly as he spoke of her with such fondness. To anyone who knew the bear man they might think him incapable of that kind of gentleness, but Vervain knew better. Still, as the words left his lips - I want to have a baby - her eyes widened, Vai sitting up a fraction to hear him out. By the time he fell silent she was smiling - they lay amongst the leaves and debris, two wild things careless of the world and its problems.

"I want to help give you those moments," she said, leaning in to meet his lips in a kiss, shifting to sit astride him properly. "And I can think of nothing better than to start a family with you. So get to that healer and get yourself fixed up." Drawing back, she smirked and shifted her hips suggestively against him.

"Never too soon to start practicing though, right?"

vervain
face the wind
Devrum Calob
Farmer / Butcher

Change author:
DEVRUM
"Never needed much practice did we?"

Devrum growled with a smirk as he sat up and kissed Vervain , hands sliding along her sides and smoothing over her thighs. He grinned wickedly against the kiss as his fingers curled along the dark strands in the back of her head as he pulled her hair back with a tug, exposing her neck.

His eyes dilated, becoming feral as he slowly ran his along Vai's neck. Free hand cupping and squeezing against her breast firmly as he laid her back. He'd take her wrists and press them firmly into the dirt, pinning her down with a look that dared her to move and disobey before he grinned once again.

Pressing a kiss, tongue parting her lips and rolling along with her own before he parted their lips began making a trail with his tongue down to her chest. Lips moving from one breast to the other, pinching the nipple with his teeth just enough to bring pain and pleasure at the same time, tongue running along against them as his teeth held each in place.

Again he kissed and let his tongue dance around her abdomen, hands gently clasping her hips as he kissed and bit down against them.

Fingers curled along her thigh and swung her legs open with ease as he laid onto his stomach and curled his fingers along her thigh and tugged her closer. He grinned, with a low rumbling growl as he looked up to maintain eye contact with Vai as if taunting her.

Her inner thighs kissed, sucked on, bit down on with the intent to savor before he looked at the prize. His eyes tauntingly shifting from Vai to what lay before him as if warning her she was in for a ride.

His tongue gently, teasingly lapped against her, going halfway in just enough to hear her groan before slipping out. Licking along the sides, teasingly easing his tongue in just enough before slipping it back out.

Devrum waited for just the right moment before pushing his tongue fully into her. One hand slipping beneath her to arch her back enough for the proper angle as he found her magical button of earth shattering doom, the other hand squeezing against her breast, pinching and twisting against the nipple enough so the pain only heightened her ecstasy.

At the discovery of her love-nub Devrum held it firm between his lips and began to furiously roll his tongue against it.
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:

Practice makes perfect, was what Vai was going to say, but Devrum stole the words from her lips as he lurched up to kiss her. She smiled against his mouth, her hands pressed against his broad chest, only to let out a breathy gasp of surprise as he dragged her head back to expose her neck. A shiver thrummed through her at the feral look in his eyes that she was growing ever more used to, her heart beginning to pound, and her lips parted in a rough moan at his hands and tongue upon her. She arched against him in a token gesture of resistance, a crooked smile on her face all the while. There was no getting away, not right now, but trying (or pretending to try) was half the fun.

Lifting her chin defiantly and grinning at him in return, tongue and teeth clashed in a hungry kiss that had her ample chest heaving. Dev's name left her lips in a whisper that might have become a request, but by then his mouth had trailed a line of fire down to pay due diligence to her breasts. Vai's words died into a pure animal noise of pleasure, a pitched ah! as his teeth teased and puckered at her nipples and his tongue flicked its teasing way across them.

Her midriff and thighs soon received the same treatment, Vai tilting her head back and closing her eyes against his ministrations, rough and sweet and almost but never quite enough. Her legs opened for him willingly, and she only glanced down as she realised he had paused to fucking taunt her. "I'll wipe that look right off your-- fuck!"

Hips lifting to try and get at more of him, the huntress was by no means a silent participant in the game, and her groans of mounting pleasure rang around the woodlands, one hand digging into the earth while the other found his hair, fingers wrapping in it tightly. Relentless. His tongue slid into her and Vai let out a cry that quickly cut off as he found the literal peak of her pleasure, rolling and sucking at it until the ache within her rose to a burning crescendo. Devrum would taste the hot wetness of her orgasm as she bowed off the forest floor, bliss shuddering through her. The bear left her panting and dazed for a few moments, but no sooner had sense returned when Vai got her elbows under her, pinning him with a gaze best described as predatory.

She tumbled forward to him, still clumsy in the haze of pleasure, but enough to push him back against the ground and climb astride him. With breathless laughter she claimed Dev's lips, fingers working at the fastenings of his pants until she could get at the hot, thick length of him. She gripped him hard, sitting back on her knees to gaze down at him pointedly. Two could taunt, and Vai bit down on her lower lip and locked eyes with the beast as she slowly - agonisingly slowly - guided him inside her. Her hips rocked teasingly, testing boundaries, before she began to ride him in a rhythm that would only grow more frenetic, bucking and grinding in an effort to bring as much frustration as she did pleasure.

vervain
I am always on your side
Devrum Calob
Farmer / Butcher

Change author:
DEVRUM
Devrum grinned, and growled, his eyes gleaming with a presence not his own. The subtle growth of his mass and hairs along his beard signaled the animal was attempting to take over. A freedom Devrum only allowed partially, much to Vervain 's benefit.

She would feel the rumbling against his chest as the animal growled against with the teasing pleasure she offered until accepting all of him. His eyes closing only briefly as she set herself, hands clasping onto her thighs with a stinging smack, before shooting his eyes open again to look at the embodiment of what a woman should be.

Vervain was strong yet her body inside and out was soft and sweet. She smelled like angels would smell, but held the burning lust of a demon that craved only flesh and sweat.

Hands clasped her hips as if bracing her before he pushed up into her with enough force to slightly lift her knees off the ground. Finesse was never their game, it was perhaps what made her so special.

Beneath the softness of her beauty was a beast just as formidable as the one she tamed. Devrum pushed hard again, his grip tightening on her hips. Growling, soft laughter heard in admiration as he watched her hair and breasts dance with every aggressive motion of their visceral dance.

Fingers reached out and curled around the back of her neck and pulled her down, easing his momentum to allow her to grind those hips that would bring any other man to cry for mercy. Tight, strong, a little pain did you good, reminding you that you were alive.

Devrum leaned up to kiss Vai, tongue passionately rolling against hers as he pulled her away from the kiss and smirked rather mischievously as he seemed to be looking over her lips and the tongue that rolled within them for an amount of time that signaled the impurities of his thoughts.

Slipping himself from her, Devrum would not leave anything to suggestion and shove Vervain's mouth over as much as she could allow herself to take him. Hands clasping the back of her hair as he rocked his hips against her.

His breath slightly heavier as he continued, the final push in given just a little deeper than she could take just for the sake of pushing her. Fingers clasped her hair tighter as he pulled her up.

"Good girl..."

Devrum mused with a grin, before he would position Vervain to a mutually beneficial position as he slid his face beneath her as his arms hooked around her legs as he tongue continued to explore every corner inside of her, leaving Vervain with the option of reciprocating or taking charge once more. That freedom of choice was hers, and it was how Devrum preferred it.
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:

Devrum lifted his hips and Vai's knees left the ground briefly, drawing a surprised gasp of pleasure from the huntress. Her grin was wild and blue eyes glittered with feral promise, and she tilted her head back to enjoy each thrust of him, each point of near pain that caused shivers of anticipation to trill through her.

She couldn't help the hiss of disapproval as he withdrew from her, though it soon became clear why. Smirking, Vai wrapped her lips around him, much as she could anyway, and her tongue danced and licked and swirled about his arousal with the full intention of driving him to madness.

A moan thrummed from her throat as he forced himself deeper, Vai running her tongue over her lower lip and shooting him a reproachful look that turned outright wicked. Good girl? He'd do well to be careful.

His... ambitious positioning earned a degree of forgiveness, Vervain's laughter echoing around the forest before it was cut off in a shuddering inhale. Her mind raced and her hips bucked, and she seized the opportunity to reciprocate pelasure for pleasure without hesitation, tongue and hands exploring in equal measure.

vervain
I am always on your side
Devrum Calob
Farmer / Butcher

Change author:
DEVRUM
His groans weren't so easily earned, but Vervain held a mastery of just how to manipulate Devrum's body since there first 'encounter' against his prison cell.

Even then she was a woman who took what she wanted, no questions asked. The only question he knew her to ask was whether he wanted to go another round, and that answer was always a muffle of grunts and groans.

Tonight wasn't any different. Devrum could feel the looming excatsy approaching and gripped his hands to lift Vai's head, sliding her body down until she positioned herself to sit over him, her back facing the Devrum as he at first began manipulating her hips to buck into him as he pushed him into her.

Devrum would sit up, hand full of hair he'd yank Vai's head back onto his shoulder. One hand squeezing and scratching against her breasts as the other reached down and began to feverishly began to rub against her love nub to compliment to pressure of his own efforts to push further into her.

Closer still, his arm hooked around her shoulder as his grunts grew louder into a full blown moan, other hand working against her before wrapping her waist, holding her down firm as he gave one last hard push into her before his release.

Devrum, groaned against the back of her shoulder. His grip of Vai unrelenting as he didn't appear in any rush for her to get off of him.

His breath came as a stutter before both crashed back onto the ground. Devrum turned to where the nude Vai lay, hand resting over the side of her thigh.

He smiled, truly smiled. Content with life here and everything that had come with it. He also smiled because he knew something she didn't...what was it exactly? Well...that will come soon enough.

{End}