some lives read like poetry, others like cacophany
for Melita
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
“As you wish,” slips out softly, perhaps a little wounded, but acknowledging and respectful of whatever traumas and boundaries are whirling around inside Melita. She cannot force her way back in, can’t push the same way she would blaze a path through the world, heedless and defiant and insistent. For this kind of healing here is only time (which she hates), and space (which she can give), and hope (which is elusive). However, as luck would have it, Wessex has all the time in the world, can put most of a continent between them if necessary, and is confident that when they find Torchline, things will be better. For everyone.

In the silence that drops between them, Wessex looks back in the direction Melita indicated she’d found a book on magic. A little jerk of her head that way asks if the firecracker will join her. She pauses briefly to accommodate either a rejection or acceptance, and if it’s the latter, heads slowly towards the promising stack. “I’m trying to find out if anyone’s recorded demi-god powers before, because they seem to vary widely. But given that I’d never even really heard of demi-gods before Ronin - I’m thinking we don’t have anything here.” Her head shakes in disappointment and frustration. The prospect of going to the Citadel and asking Neron if they a.) have a library, and b.) she can poke around in it, is less than appealing.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: some lives read like poetry, others like cacophany - by Wessex - 12-03-2019, 04:27 PM