some lives read like poetry, others like cacophany
for Melita
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
Once again following Melita’s direction, she takes a moment to scan the indicated area until something jumps out at her. Lingering on two books and ultimately decided to pull both, Wessex keenly feels the long pause in the girl’s voice. Though she might appear unphased something in her sinks, falling through the floor of the Atheneum and into the depths of the dark soil, burying itself alongside feelings for Amalia. She turns her gaze to the firecracker, trying to decide whether or not to stay the course, stay in this uncomfortable conversation, or cut her losses and run.

But she’s never run. Not from those she cares about.

Stepping forward, the Ascended moves closer to the girl’s lantern so she might better see Wessex and the ex-Queen’s reactions. “That very long pauses says otherwise,” she remarks, quiet and hopefully neutral enough to keep it from sounding like an accusation. It isn’t. It’s digging - asking - for the truth, preferring to operate on that rather than niceties. She’d rather know where she stands with Melita than have to try and peel away the various layers of subtext that polite society's imposed on her.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: some lives read like poetry, others like cacophany - by Wessex - 12-09-2019, 04:50 PM