some lives read like poetry, others like cacophany
for Melita
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
She wants to huff and puff and blow the house down sometimes, be the big bad wolf they make her out to be.Melita. You know I didn’t want anyone to die, that’s why we had passwords and procedures.” Wessex chose life by being safe. “The Guildhall chose life by being reckless. They had the privilege to be able to do so, with more power in a single building than all of the Grounds. And because there was another safe place that would open its doors to them.” But she’s not there to argue that with the girl, she won’t argue it anymore, because there are other things to talk about - like the fact that the firebrand felt safe - and then didn’t.

“I hear you,” she says finally, with a step or two closer. “Tell me what happened to you during the blight? Help me understand, because I can’t - I don’t know what you mean by changed.

There’s a bit of a far away look in her eye as she revisits everything in the past year. “Yes,” Wessex begins slowly. “I would do it all again. Differently. But I would do it again.” Do it better. But it’s all made her who she is, given her this gift, and let her know what she’s truly capable of. To some extent, the Wraith still thinks she’s been a decent Queen. Not the right leader for the right time. But open, ‘of the people’ and dedicated to keeping her people safe. Disagreeing with her methods doesn’t negate those facts.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: some lives read like poetry, others like cacophany - by Wessex - 12-29-2019, 03:31 AM