Safrin's Chosen
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
these voices won't leave me alone
As Safrin appeared, Delphia was struck to silence as she had been with Ludo. But this silence was for utterly different reasons. Ludo was the impossible standard she strove for, an idol, a hero, an elder sibling. Safrin was stunning. She shone with brilliant vivacity, life in its purest form, the fullest potential of the light of souls she couried, personified millions of times over across the sky and then bound into the goddess lounging over the rail before her. She had never met Vi. She had never even met a child of the god or goddess of life. But to behold Safrin now, in all her celestial glory, set upon the scene of galaxies behind her, Delphia suddenly knew in her soul why it was her father so adored all that life was.

Could hearts flutter? Was that what she felt?

"It is on the darkest of nights that your light shines most brilliantly." she said, adoration coloring her tone and shining in her eyes. Light and darkness, life and death, Vi and Mort - neither could exist without the other. "Tranquil and sublime, your sky has comforted me for all my years." Next to Safrin, in all her glory, Delphia felt small and inadequate, her messy hair and clumsy limbs not worthy to behold her, the goddess who created the sky she had adored since she could remember.

But at the mention of Ludo and her father, how whatever she sought could not be serious, her expression sobered, the haunted gaze returning to her steely eyes. "I wish it were so, but I have consulted Ludo, and they could not confirm my doubts for nonsense. And my father...well..." she laughed lightly and shook her head. "He is busy, and I do not consider myself so grand as to call upon him for my concerns until I've exhausted all other possible options." When the Heralds had been locked away, it had been different. She had been a Herald in a way. But now with their return, Delphia had been quick to adapt and adopt a new hierarchy, one where she knew the Heralds buffered the higher gods. "In fact...Ludo said I ought speak to your chosen...and so I thought your insight would also help this cause." she said, brows knitting together as the concern rose in her mind, eyes falling briefly.

"I am seeking the souls of the Ascended. The ones the Voice has horded and kept from my father's realm." she said, looking back up at the goddess. "I will seek them out in the Spire first. But...I worry about why she has kept them." Her hands clenched and released, anxiety creeping up as her mind wandered down the dark path of possibility. "I worry that she is using the souls to sustain her own life...for I can think of no other way that a human Acquired could have ever gotten such length of life otherwise...nor any other reason why she would wish to keep them. Ludo did not think it impossible but...you are more the expert of life." she said softly. She hoped Safrin laughed. She hoped she told her she was a silly girl with big fears of things that were impossible.
DELPHIA

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Safrin's Chosen - by Delphia - 12-01-2019, 05:05 PM
RE: Safrin's Chosen - by Safrin - 12-06-2019, 11:21 PM
RE: Safrin's Chosen - by Delphia - 12-07-2019, 12:27 AM
RE: Safrin's Chosen - by Safrin - 12-08-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: Safrin's Chosen - by Delphia - 12-09-2019, 12:45 AM
RE: Safrin's Chosen - by Safrin - 12-11-2019, 02:55 PM
RE: Safrin's Chosen - by Delphia - 12-11-2019, 03:37 PM
RE: Safrin's Chosen - by Safrin - 12-12-2019, 02:17 AM
RE: Safrin's Chosen - by Delphia - 12-13-2019, 10:03 PM