hold it down
DA meeting <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 5167
SuNJATA
the flood
They arrive, smaller in number but still just as fierce as the first few meetings. Peter’s hand on his shoulder is welcome, and he glances to the other man sidelong, a slight dip of his head as if he’s saying he’ll be fine, eventually, at some point. But his eyes soon drift to Hotaru as she saunters in and takes a place on the couch, looking every inch like a cat stretching out — but he can see the mask she wears too. Adam comes in with little bravado, and a part of him is surprised by it but says nothing as they all gather.

Thanks for showing up.” He rumbles to them all with the briefest hints of a smile before he inhales and stands, arms folding across his chest. “First things first, we gained a new member. Hotaru, meet Adam and Peter.” One arm moves to gesture to each of the respective owners of the names. “That being said, we also lost two. Nobody knows where Ezra is after LongNight. Presume him dead.” It’s almost robotic the way he shifts back into his old habits. At least until he continues.

Lusea is dead too.” A brief pause, a muscle feathering in his jaw, before he focuses on Hotaru’s soft face. “So we need some members. Jigano is working with us in a sense to point people our way that might better fit our cause, on the condition we do the same for the Loreseekers. I also have a source that would like to know more about the secrets of Halo. So if any of you are feeling adventurous let me know and we’ll see what we can find.” His gaze drifts to Adam and Peter then. “I’ll remain here should any of you wish to go. The bar upstairs should be ready to go any day now so if any of you are bored, I could use a hand if you choose to stay.
rely a bit too heavily on alcohol & irony
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
hold it down - by Sunjata - 12-01-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: hold it down - by Peter - 12-06-2019, 06:00 AM
RE: hold it down - by Hotaru - 12-16-2019, 10:22 AM
RE: hold it down - by Adam - 12-20-2019, 04:37 PM
RE: hold it down - by Sunjata - 12-20-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: hold it down - by Hotaru - 12-28-2019, 01:17 AM
RE: hold it down - by Adam - 12-28-2019, 05:47 PM
RE: hold it down - by Peter - 12-29-2019, 09:51 PM
RE: hold it down - by Sunjata - 12-30-2019, 06:03 AM
RE: hold it down - by Peter - 01-06-2020, 03:00 AM