hold it down
DA meeting <3
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
Hotaru reclines languidly, though she gives a tiny sincere smile when Sunjata's gaze finds her. Just enough to let him know that despite the facades they play beneath, she is here for him, because he asks it of her. Because he had been the one to put the silver bracelet on her wrist, and nobody else. She still revels in being the only woman surrounded by distinctly lovely men, even if it's not the time to preen as fully as she would like. There is business to attend to after all.

As she's introduced, a devilish smile curls her full lips and she flutters her fingers at them coyly. Just a bit of an uplifting motion to get them through the sadness that is announced next, the deaths and losses that she was not here for but which still impacts her as a member. When Lusea is mentioned, when Sunjata turns his steel eyes to her, everything melts away and it is just her staring back. Silently giving him what strength she can with her presence, her support.

Jigano's name appearing is slightly surprising, and she's not sure how she feels about the new connection between their group and the Loreseekers, but perhaps it will be advantageous. "I intend to find out as much as I can about Halo, if anyone would like to join me I'll be making frequent expeditions there." Whether or not they come doesn't matter, she has her family to accompany her even if she's there for an additional reason than celebrating a land so much like the one they'd lost.
it's our nature, we destroy
it's the constant of our kind
no matter the color of blood, man will always fall
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
hold it down - by Sunjata - 12-01-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: hold it down - by Peter - 12-06-2019, 06:00 AM
RE: hold it down - by Hotaru - 12-16-2019, 10:22 AM
RE: hold it down - by Adam - 12-20-2019, 04:37 PM
RE: hold it down - by Sunjata - 12-20-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: hold it down - by Hotaru - 12-28-2019, 01:17 AM
RE: hold it down - by Adam - 12-28-2019, 05:47 PM
RE: hold it down - by Peter - 12-29-2019, 09:51 PM
RE: hold it down - by Sunjata - 12-30-2019, 06:03 AM
RE: hold it down - by Peter - 01-06-2020, 03:00 AM