Oh, the weather outside is frightful
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415

loren
Loren was silent for a long while after Jigano's explanation of the gods. I wouldn't know, really. Sighing mentally, the summoner stared at the dragon's much larger back. This was my first encounter with Safrin, and she was less than pleased that I sought her out. Frey was the one who blessed me, which she seemed to take as a slight.

The Launceleyn's thoughts were underscored with equal parts confusion, curiosity, and yes, annoyance. I wasn't aware there were such rivalries between the old gods. Or am I missing something? Seeing as the bard was far more familiar with these matters than Loren, he figured Jigano would have some explanation.

At the question, the summoner felt surprise rise up within him. We collect legends and stories, don't we? Why not tell them? It seemed reasonable. You were a bard, weren't you? And Amalia did that puppet show. So I'm sure you and her can put the appropriate spin on things.
Never judge a book by its cover.

Messages In This Thread
Oh, the weather outside is frightful - by Jigano - 12-01-2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Oh, the weather outside is frightful - by Loren - 12-07-2019, 10:22 PM