Oh, the weather outside is frightful
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
Gratitude came back along the bond, glad to have another pair of eyes on the lookout for answers. They wouldn't come easily, but the more people looking for them the more likely they would be found. Loren seemed to have little stake in the war between the gods and might be the most level-headed when it came to interpreting such information, Jigano mused to himself. Sam was connected to the Voice in a way that blinded him to her sins, and he had yet to take Ingrid's measure. Amalia he trusted to still share the truth even if it was unpalatable... but he knew it had the potential to wound her deeply. He had his own bias to deal with now, and being aware of it didn't make it easier to see through. Hopefully we'll all share what we find with each other, he agreed.

Gentler memories were welcome, warming the dragon a little from within in spite of Halo's brutal cold and the wind that gusted unpredictably through the mountain path. Little animals, in a stylized way, he explained cheerfully. I've made offerings of them before, to some success. Small boxes, or simple star lanterns, or little boats... it's a just a trick of how many folds you can fit on a piece of paper, or fitting several pieces together. It's hard to find paper here of the right quality, though. The admission came with a regretful flicker through the bond. I need to find someone with creation magic to help me get the right thinness and color vibrancy. The best paper is colored on one side and white on the other, for contrast. Remi or Deimos were the only two he was aware of, but they were usually busy with families or militias or more important things that he didn't want to bother them with something so minor.

Messages In This Thread
Oh, the weather outside is frightful - by Jigano - 12-01-2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Oh, the weather outside is frightful - by Jigano - 12-10-2019, 08:43 PM