swimming in memories thicker than this damn mist
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
Jesus. The kid -

Ok. Calm down. Wessex takes a moment to logic her way through the situation. She can teleport. If something happened - she could get herself and him out of there so long as they’re touching. So, as if she’s just has a magnificent idea, the Wraith says, “You know what? You inspire me to be braver. Come on, let’s swing our legs over the edge together. And you can tell me more about Rae and what you’re doing here, because I don’t fully understand.”

To illustrate, Wessex does indeed scooch forward, pausing to take off her boots, and dangles half her calves over the swirling mist. “When you say Rae sent you, do you mean as a guardian, like the snake the Spire, or as a delegate of theirs, like Frey?” She frowns a bit. “Or… like Delphia?” This influx of demi-gods… it wasn’t necessarily troubling, it just served to illustrate how little they truly knew about the world, how much they’d lost in the centuries of imprisonment. It hurts. It feels like she’s a child again, trying to figure out the world and her place in it, and what she’s finding is that she’s different.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: swimming in memories thicker than this damn mist - by Wessex - 12-16-2019, 02:41 AM