swimming in memories thicker than this damn mist
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
Well the kid ain’t wrong; Wessex can be rather inconsistent at times. A hypocrite. Flooded by unwanted and unappealing emotions. It seems to be the young ones who are able to do this to her most, something about their lack of cynicism and utter faith, goodwill, or whatever other qualities abound that cause cracks in her armor. And yeah, it’s fucking annoyng to her, but no woman is an island and she’s only a demi-god, not a full blown deity. Like their Gods, she is just as fallible, if not more.

Listening to him explain, she nods along. “It definitely did…” His enthusiasm and animation only serves to beat against her walls, and she wonders if anyone’s ever really been mad at the kid, because he seems like the kind of person that an easily deflect those kinds of emotions. “I was born here, I can probably tell you a lot about the mutations. Like… landsharks and the talking squirrels and even the regular animals that have extra legs or eyes.” She’s hunted them.

Turns out even the freak animals taste good, and no one asks any questions when they’re hungry. Protein is protein. “Ascended… is it because they didn’t have access to the Voice? They wouldn’t be able to sustain themselves without Her fluid?” Wessex tries to answer as if she’s just knowledgeable about the ‘species’ - unsure if he will have any pre-programmed prejudices or not, given her recent ah, activities against the Old Gods.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: swimming in memories thicker than this damn mist - by Wessex - 12-20-2019, 11:30 PM