swimming in memories thicker than this damn mist
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so hold my hand and i'll walk with you, my dear
"You were born here?" You perk up at this, clearly interested, turning your attention more fully to the woman. You haven't met a lot of Naturals which is a little bit surprising, honestly; you're excited to add an insider perspective to the outlander ones you've been collecting. "What was it like growin' up here? D'ya think it affected you in a big way? What happened when the barrier came down? Do you have any mutations- or know anyone who does?" There it is, the outflowing of questions. One day, perhaps, you will learn to calm your tits.

The question about Ascended has you nodding in agreement, her assessment being rather correct. "Yea- 'cus they rely on her, an' her shrines, an' the fluid." Blinking at Wessex, you tilt your head. "Do people hate the Ascended? I met a couple - Amun an' Bastien - an' they didn't seem to think so. But the literature suggests that there's a lotta bias against 'em, in the Grounds."
Kaimana

Messages In This Thread
RE: swimming in memories thicker than this damn mist - by Kaimana - 12-29-2019, 07:07 PM