swimming in memories thicker than this damn mist
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so hold my hand and i'll walk with you, my dear
Wessex gives you a lot to think about; you turn the information over and over in your head like a cow chewing its cud. Thus far you've learned the most about the influences of living under the barrier by those tho hadn't been there very long, and it's fascinating to get an alternative point of view. Your brain scrambles to take mental notes, commit it all to recount to Oia later-

It's almost more than you can hold.

So when the woman begins to talk about the Voice and the Ascended and anger you stand up abruptly, not trying to be rude but knowing this conversation will have to be... Well, more. "I'm sorry Wessex I really liked learnin' from ya an' I wanna learn a lot more but I need to talk to Oia- can I come see you again an' talk an' learn things? An' maybe bring her?"

Your abrupt (but earnest and good-natured) farewell completed, you wait for her to respond before turning heel and bounding down the bridge, your bare feet falling precariously close to the edge of the structure. Almost like you want to give Wessex a heart attack.

{Fin for Kai <3}
Kaimana

Messages In This Thread
RE: swimming in memories thicker than this damn mist - by Kaimana - 01-09-2020, 11:28 PM