Dance with the Devil [Seasonal Event]
Collector

Age: 91 | Height: 6' 1 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Archebold would take up his walking stick and hand it to Rexanna a gesture most who knew him, wouldn't take for granted.

Placing his hands over hers he would make her slip the lionshead knob out revealing a thin saber-like blade the length of the stick.

"Mind that blade, or 'so help me'..."

He teased with a grin, throwing aside the bottom half of the stick as he snatched up Rexanna's leg, running his hand along her calf and thigh and along her side as he slowly dipped her back in a swaying motion.

Had she taken his cue and gesture she would make fancy use of that sword when dipped before being snapped up til she was nose to nose with the ascended.

She'd be greeted with a fanged grin as his held the small of her back gently before dipping her back in a sultry motion two more times to dispatch the remaining pumpkins.

Slowly, seductively bringing her back up and sliding her back down to her feet before he took the sword away from her, attaching it back to the base of the walking stick.

"I envy the man who has tasted and touched your skin. I imagine it is a moment in life he will reflect on with great pride and affinity."

He teased, taking his lack of sensation in stride, as most times he thought of it.
archebold
Death is not a defeat. It is a cure.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dance with the Devil [Seasonal Event] - by Archebold - 12-29-2018, 08:44 AM